Welcome to Grove Financial Group Inc.
Our team work with business clients throughout the United States and in our efforts, we specialize in helping many entities to increase profitability and to improve cash flow. Over 97 percent of all business owners are not aware of the changes in the tax laws that enable them to reduce their tax bill now.
We specialize in Cost Remediation services in the following areas:
- Reductions in Property Taxes,
- Insuring you are getting your R&D Tax Credits,
- Cost Segregation,
- WOTC – Worker’s Opportunity Tax Credits, and
- Hiring Tax Credits.
The Commercial Property benefit is a Federal program designed for business owners who own commercial properties, or have performed significant lease hold improvements. This program traces it’s roots as far back as the Tax Reform of 1986, but went through significant changes in 2004 making it more accessible for small and midsize property owners to take advantage of.
The most recent changes appeared as late as February 2009 in the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act. This is an engineered based program that focuses on the components of the building. Ninety percent of all commercial properties qualify for this program. Commercial Property Benefit provides an opportunity to significantly reduce federal taxes and improve case flow.
Industries helped by our services
Hotels, Restaurants, Apartment/Nursing Complexes, Ofﬁce/Retainer Complexes, Shopping Malls, Manufacturing Facilities, Funeral Homes, Dealerships, Golf Courses, Grocery Stores and Medical Facilities.
A Commercial Property that:
• Was purchased or built within the last 20 years with cost of $500 K or more.
• or, has renovations/improvements within the last 20 years with cost of $250 K or more.
• and has paid federal taxes within the last 3 years, or plans to in current year Sales Process.
Savings & planning your financial future?
Retirement planning is essential to your overall well-being in retirement. Individuals retiring at age 65 today will spend thirty to forty years in retirement. One question remains: where will my retirement income come from and will I have enough money in retirement? While there are other intrinsic value to retirement. Knowing the places to travel, the charitable things to do in retirement, and the social setting or the hobbies helps balance the overall purpose that one can gain from being retired. Planning for retirement is paramount to every working person looking to retire in the next five to ten years. The purpose here is to address any income shortfall and or to ensure that your planning objective is on target.
Whether you’re facing retirement and or need guidance on your overall financial outlook. We are here to evaluate either option and to position you with the best strategy to help you meet your financial planning goals.
• Wealth Transfer: Transfer massive amounts of wealth to your heirs, charity, school or foundation utilizing the most powerful and cost effective manner while guaranteeing the results.
• Estate Plan: Engage in estate planning utilizing the benefits of your business to accomplish the most cost effective ILIT in existence.
• Qualified Plan Rescue: By redirecting participating funds, the opportunity exists to generate a structure that results in tax free distributions that may be applied against taxes due on distributions out of a qualified plan.
• Business Exit Planning: With the ability of the front loading to be assumed, it may provide massive benefit to the business seller and buyer at sale.
• Key-man & Buy/Sell: With the insurance contained within the structure, it can be used as a wealth accumulation medium and address insurance needs simultaneously.
Schedule an appointment or give us a call now at 888 676-0196.